Your brand new gas detection system has been installed, tested and is ready to go, but that’s not the end of the story. Just like any other high-functioning mechanism, your gas detection system will require regular maintenance. In fact, in order to meet industry regulations and operational standards, your gas detection systems must be checked every 6 months to a year. This is not only to ensure peak performance, but also your safety and peace of mind. But if you’re thinking you need to start a whole new search to look for a company that performs gas detector checks, think again. MDC Systems Inc. is here to help with the routine checkups for your gas detection systems in San Jose, CA, too.
At MDC Systems Inc., we are dedicated to assisting you in maintaining your gas detection system throughout the life of its operation. We take a full-circle approach to delivering the ongoing upkeep and testing services required to meet NIST standards and to ensure that your system is continually operating at peak performance. No matter what type of gas detection system you have installed, from a thermal conductivity system to an electrochemical sensor, our techs are trained to help you maintain the system and ensure it is always operating correctly. Here’s what you can expect from a routine gas detector checkup from MDC Systems Inc.:
- Delivery of the specific certified gas sample to each sensor type.
- Connecting to the sensor electronically, to verify electrical readings when no sensor readout is available, to ensure proper set points are reached.
- Using pressure demand regulators for sample draw type sensors, in order to verify the pumps integrity, as well as the sensor’s reaction to the gas.
- Using set rate regulators with the specified manufacturer’s calibration cup, for a tight seal for diffusion-type area sensors.
- Building Calibration Reports documenting the sensors’ ID, gas type, range, alarm set points and calibration set points.
- Documenting the pre-findings and post-settings on the calibration report.
- Affixing calibration stickers to each sensor passing the calibration service.
- Delivering a completed calibration report for maintenance recordkeeping purposes.
- Preparing cost estimates for repairs to the system upon completion of the calibration services, if some of the sensors failed calibration and are in need of replacement.
At MDC Systems Inc., we are dedicated to providing our clients with quality gas detection systems in San Jose, CA that exceed expectations when it comes to performance, reliability and accuracy. However, even the most efficient gas detector requires regular maintenance to ensure that it is operating at peak performance. That’s why we are dedicated to offering our clients regular maintenance service and system checkups in addition to our top-notch installation services. We want to not only make sure that your system meets industry regulations and operational standards, but that you are confident in your system’s continued performance. To learn more about our maintenance services or to schedule your routine system checkup, give us a call today!
Categorised in: Gas Detection Systems
This post was written by Writer